Win a date with Bill, Clinton that is

An adventure with Bill Clinton? Well, I might consider it except I no longer smoke.....:whistle:

I'd like to see Westernskies win this>:D

I picked up a virus going to the site OP posted. Beware.
I had no virus issues with Foxnews.com, have a couple of scanners running. Also did a Trend Micro scan just for a good measure. Nothing found. I'm sure Foxnews.com would be interested in hearing from you, like name of the virus as detected.

A search of Internet with four different search engines tuned up no history of Foxnews articles containing viruses.

There are instances where Foxnews is treated as a virus, but those were opinions of that media venue, not of any actual virus infestations on anyone's computer.

I never want to spend time with a celebrity; I do not know them, and they care about me much less than some forum members here would.:flowers:

And as far as spending time with a politician, they would have to pay me BIG BUCKS, some much more than others.

All three of them? I didn't know you had a thing for aging Canadian rockers.

I don't, but they would be a treat compared to Rush Limbaugh:flowers:

I don't, but they would be a treat compared to Rush Limbaugh:flowers:

FWIW, I'd rather spend an evening with Bill Clinton than Rush Limbaugh. I really despise Rush, and besides, Bill has a much better-looking fawning section...;)

Back
Top Bottom