Yodlee Moneycenter help?

bltkmt

Recycles dryer sheets
After reading posts by a few here on the forums, I decided to give Yodlee a go. So far I really like it and have been trying to stay up to date on classifying expenses for budget purposes. However, I am not sure what the best way is to record/classify the following:

1. Loan payments, where the loan account activity is also being tracked. Thus, in my "Transactions" I see both the disbursement from my checking as well as the receipt by my lender. If I classify both as "Loans" they will wash each other out?

2. 401k investments for similar reasons as above.

I am curious how others have addressed this issue.

Thanks in advance.

I was waiting to see if you received any other responses. Since you did not get a response, here is my experience. My home mortgage is automatic withdrawal and is posted to Yodlee. I do not get a receipt post. However, in my money market transfers, I also get a money market purchase post. The purchase post entry is always zero. I never looked at this until responding to your post. My only suggestion would be to visit the Yodlee Forum. You can find the link button on the top of the Yodlee page after you log in. Wish I could have been more help.

Back
Top Bottom