Anyone else getting duplicate downloads in Quicken?

Bimmerbill

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Been using it for years, just started getting duplicate entries. Really hosed up most of my accounts. USAA is my online bank. Q2007 premeire is the program.

Anyone?

I don't know if this helps but I have gotten duplicate e-mails from USAA (not downloads to Quicken) in the past week or so. I do not remember that ever happening before.

Hmm, I think I may have received duplicate emails too. Can't really remember and I always permanently delete stuff (thanks to a low quota on my work email server).

This happened to me last year with Schwab. Schwab admitted the problem was on their end and it was soon fixed.

No duplicates, but I haven't been getting any Fidelity data for the last few days in Quicken 2007

I've been using Quicken for many years, and have found that problems of this sort are usually on the part of the bank, and not Quicken. It is the bank that initiates the information download, not Quicken. Give the bank a call...

No duplicates, but I haven't been getting any Fidelity data for the last few days in Quicken 2007

Same here. Or at least I haven't been able to do downloads from Fidelity for the past 2 weeks or so. I guess I'll have to look into it.

Audrey

I had duplicate downloads very briefly several years back when the credit union switched systems.

USAA said to run an update in case there was a patch for Quicken, but that happens every time I run update. Only got 1 transaction today. I'll see if I get the same one tomorrow.

I've had this happen with several vendors. Its a vendor issue not a Quciken.

My Amex will have extra downloads monthly if not done right. (e.g., system won't remember that it downloaded transactions after the close day and those will be duplicated)
When MBNA merged with B of A there were problems of missing transactions that MBNA never had but B of A did for 9 months that seemed to be almost fully resolved.

Talk to the financial institution

Audrey, my Fidelity dierect connect started working again.

Dan

Audrey, my Fidelity dierect connect started working again.

Dan
Mine's still not. Oh well - I guess I'll have to call someone, although I will check the Quicken tech support site first - the forums there usually tell me what is going on.

Audrey

Back
Top Bottom