Bankrate Awards

What am I looking at? They stated criteria for best savings account, best MM account, and best free checking but did not name the winners.

Bankrate researched several personal finance categories (banking, loans, insurance, etc.) and rated the best companies in each category. When you go to the link you then click on the category to see their results.

Bankrate researched several personal finance categories (banking, loans, insurance, etc.) and rated the best companies in each category. When you go to the link you then click on the category to see their results.
Thanks for the explanation

What am I looking at? They stated criteria for best savings account, best MM account, and best free checking but did not name the winners.

If you click on the category and scroll down the page then you should see the winners. At least it works that way for me.

If you click on the category and scroll down the page then you should see the winners. At least it works that way for me.

+1 I had no problem with link. For example, Bankrate felt Schwab as the best broker. Bankrate top credit cards also was different than what I expected. I found some interesting stuff. Thanks for posting

The winners in these categories are now listed as Ally, Ally, and Discover.

Back
Top Bottom