Buffett interview on why we need the bailout

I trust him too, but do note that he's also making heavy investments into some of the companies that will be well served by the bailout, and that several of his existing businesses will also benefit.

If Buffet says the Govt will probably make money off the bail-out thats good enough for me

I trust him too, but do note that he's also making heavy investments into some of the companies that will be well served by the bailout

Well, yeah, but he's basically just taking advantage of an opportunity and not pushing the bailout so he can get a little richer. It's just the right thing to do for the country-- its sucks that we have to do it, but it has to be done.

Did you catch the part that he thinks the gummit should easily be able to make 10% off this deal? I wish he would agree to be the administrator of this thing...............then I would be more apt to believe that 10%.

Did you catch the part that he thinks the gummit should easily be able to make 10% off this deal? I wish he would agree to be the administrator of this thing...............then I would be more apt to believe that 10%.

I think Bill Gross wants the job... He too thinks that the government could make money off the bailout plan.

Back
Top Bottom