Buy 2019 H&R Block Federal + State Deluxe now or wait?

sheldon cornped

Recycles dryer sheets
You can get the disc from Amazon right now for $19.99 shipped, but the digital download is $34.97. Does anyone think the download price will go on sale like last year ($14.99)? Doesn't make sense for disc to be cheaper......Thanks

You can get the disc from Amazon right now for $19.99 shipped, but the digital download is $34.97. Does anyone think the download price will go on sale like last year ($14.99)? Doesn't make sense for disc to be cheaper......Thanks
I've been using H&R Block Deluxe + State for years and years and buying it from Amazon. There are usually two windows when it's on sale. Now, for about a week, and for a weekend in early April. I've never seen it at $14.99, I've typically grabbed it in April when it's $19.99, except for this year I needed to do tax planning before the end of the year so I got it at $24.99.

My advice would be to get it now for $19.99 rather than wait until April to maybe get it for $14.99. In my case, yeah, I spent $5 more than I usually do on the software but I was able to do a preliminary run at my taxes. Now I can go back and double check everything at my leisure instead of being pressured in that week or so leading up to the deadline of April 15th.

Back
Top Bottom