Charitable Causes

I became super disillusioned pretty fast on charities. Some because of how little was going to fund those that actually need it and we thought we were supporting. Others because they not only wont stop asking for more, but shared my address with other charities. Its taken over a year to stop the last batch of junk mail I started getting after giving to a charity for wounded vets. I wont make that mistake again.

DW and I have been giving locally and we plan to find ways to do the same after our passing with some portion.

I became super disillusioned pretty fast on charities. Some because of how little was going to fund those that actually need it and we thought we were supporting. Others because they not only wont stop asking for more, but shared my address with other charities. Its taken over a year to stop the last batch of junk mail I started getting after giving to a charity for wounded vets. I wont make that mistake again.

DW and I have been giving locally and we plan to find ways to do the same after our passing with some portion.

Yeah, research is so important when considering a charity. That's why I've had most of my charity's directors in my home for a meal and/or to stay overnight.

Back
Top Bottom