Did I miss the "whee"???

rodi

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
Site Team
I didn't see a post where W2R said "whee".

Sure feels like she said it. LOL

Yeah. We should have had some warning. Another market indicator down the tubes. ��

It seems that she's been studiously avoiding using the "Wheee" word since that infamous post but I think maybe someone else snuck in a "Yippeee!" in there somewhere. So it looks like W2R is off the hook for this downturn.:)

Hey, what about this?

Dow over 28,000!

OK, I suppose you could say it was a couple of months early but my crystal ball needs a tune-up. :LOL: Besides, the original "Wheee" was on 10/1/2007, probably a little early also.

Record Dow! Whee!

Oh, and by the way, I am LOVING my new top-of-the-line Blow That Dough recliner that I bought in an impulsive splurge on January 7th. I gave my old recliner to Frank, who fixed it and is using it; he is thrilled with his, too.

(Me: ) ~~~~~~> :D .......... :D <~~~~~~ (Frank: )

So, that might also have been an indicator I suppose.

I had missed that thread.... Yep... pretty darn close.

The oracle from NOLA still knows all.

Reactions: W2R
OK, I suppose you could say it was a couple of months early but my crystal ball needs a tune-up. [emoji23] Besides, the original "Wheee" was on 10/1/2007, probably a little early also.

Oh, and by the way, I am LOVING my new top-of-the-line Blow That Dough recliner that I bought in an impulsive splurge on January 7th. I gave my old recliner to Frank, who fixed it and is using it; he is thrilled with his, too.

(Me: ) ~~~~~~> :D .......... :D

I think you are very good at calling tops.

Last edited:
Reactions: W2R
It was close enough.
Now you need to sharpen your tools and call the bottom.:D

Back
Top Bottom