Did she use the W word yet?

shotgunner

Full time employment: Posting here.
I have not logged in for some time, but looking at the market again today I wanted to check in and see if "she" posted the W word yet so I know when it is time to sell :LOL:

We're toast.

The Dow is at 25,090 and up 168 and you're worried?

The Dow is at 25,090 and up 168 and you're worried?

You haven’t been around here long enough to remember the bad old days, Robbie!

I just cycled home from the local tool lending library carrying a heavy demolition hammer and accessories, a move that I cannot heartily recommend. Several ground rods to drive in here before I have to give it back on Saturday, so I have a lot more immediate (and fun) things to deal with than thinking about the market.

It does what it does, and our lives go on!

I don't keep good records, but it sure seems to me like the W lady exclaimed on more than one occasion before the market, you know, went the other direction. Like three or four times.

I've determined that others using the word isn't predictive. I'm still not sure what happens if she blocks out part of the word with asterisks.

It sure looks like the 12/3/17 exclamation (proclamation?) should qualify, so I don't know what's wrong with the market.

Very interesting thread from Walt34's link - Record Dow! Whee!

I wasn't on the board in 2007 but history says Razor was dead on. I wonder if some of his detractors ever apologized. Too bad he has not been active since 2012. It's a shame.

So, lower corporate tax rates, low interest rates, low unemployment, a shortage of skilled tradesmen and economic growth don't matter?

A little "whee" makes you all nervous?

So, lower corporate tax rates, low interest rates, low unemployment, a shortage of skilled tradesmen and economic growth don't matter?

A little "whee" makes you all nervous?

Not when you say it. ;)

Who, moi? Utter a little word begining with "W"? :hide:

My Wheee!!! doesn't seem to work like it should, any more. I guess it is broken.. :angel:

But gee, if there ever was a time to "Wheee!!!" it would sure be today.

I can hardly believe that the market went over 25,000!!!! Not only that, I am just a few dollars away from a milestone, and may reach it tomorrow. Life is good always, but life at times like this when the market is catapulting upwards, is extraordinary and simply breathtaking.

:dance: :clap: :dance: :clap: :greetings10:

I did not need to hear (actually read) that, W2R.

We're doomed.

I did not need to hear (actually read) that, W2R.

We're doomed.

Well, either that or we are in the money.... :D :dance:

:2funny:

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    26.4 KB · Views: 34
  • Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 40
Darn, I missed it last month. I looked at my spreadsheet this morning and thought time for a "wheeee." I'm still thinking quite a few more months before the inevitable big correction, absent a black swan event.

Wow, and the market is up even further, with the Dow at 25,173 at the moment! And almost 4 hours more before it closes for the day. Looks like I just possibly might make that milestone today.

Pretty exciting. :D

Doomed? That's a personal preference. Go ahead and say it W2R, the Dow is simply ignoring you - momentarily.

Actually, I've used all my capital losses from the 2008 W* proclamation, and so in 2018, I'm looking to once again score some losses to help pay for the taxes!

- Rita

Back
Top Bottom