Did you use any of these tax tactics?

can't take these deductions? you mean we don't get french benefits?

A taxpayer wanted to write off a $100,000 swimming pool for medical reasons. Swimming, he explained quite seriously, relaxed him -- so he could earn more money, which in turn would be taxable.

Yea, what a great deduction.

I will now (of course, in my 2007 tax forms) deduct my sleeping activity as a cost of investing since I need sleep in order to understand Fama/French/Bogle/Ferri/Stein/Swedroe/Bernstein/Laramore, el al. :-\

Nords said:
REW, you didn't try any of these during your volunteer tax-prep time, did you?

Sure did. That's the reason I don't have to worry about being invited back again next year.

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Next thing someones gonna tell me that steely dan isnt just one guy...

No, but due to his age he's had to change his name to rusty dan...

I can help him with that. One of my more recent managers was the sole heir to the original WD40 inventor...

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
One of my more recent managers was the sole heir to the original WD40 inventor...
I bet he feels pretty lucky to have survived the family experiences of working through WDs 1 through 39...

Yeah and how fricking long do we have to wait for WD41? And arent we really ready for forumula 410?

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
Yeah and how fricking long do we have to wait for WD41? And arent we really ready for forumula 410?
With a cold glass of Eight-Up... or maybe Malt 41!

And what's Level 3 Communications going to do for an encore?

Cute Fuzzy Bunny said:
What do you think happened to the people who were given the Jarvic-1 through Jarvic-6? :)

Pretty dang sure none of them were around to see the jarvic-7!

Oldsmobile folded because they took too long to come out with the delta-89.

The other day I picked up this cutie and we went 70.

Back
Top Bottom