Drive Pricing

Leonidas

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Where the stars at night are big and bright
Neat website to estimate the fuel cost for a road trip. It works with Google maps and some unspecified means to get per gallon cost, as well as your vehicle's MPG (with a link to FuelEconomy.Gov if you need the info) to estimate what it will cost to make a trip.

drive pricing

fun tool - looks like the fuel pricing isn't wildly sophisticated, but uses your input zipcode's gas price - by changing the zip and reversing start location and end location and doing the same round trip it changed the fuel cost and total cost.

cool, but when I know the approximate miles (from google maps or mapquest, or AAA TripTik, a calculator works just as well...Thanks though, I bookmarked it.

cool, but when I know the approximate miles (from google maps or mapquest, or AAA TripTik, a calculator works just as well...Thanks though, I bookmarked it.

Exactly, but we have to be helped, forget the 8th grade math. Besides it is a bit flawed in the it is estimating cost based on price at either, or both, starting and return points -- what happens if you actually gas up en-route? However, I did bookmark it too.

Clever, I like it, bookmarked, thanks....

Back
Top Bottom