Free Turbo Tax for Active Traders

I've always paid even though I have a rather large account with them. After searching for jobs in the pandemic, I've decided to retire.

Thanks for the link. I'll contact Fidelity about it. Considering I've invested with Fidelity since the 80s, I should be able to get it.

I've always paid even though I have a rather large account with them. After searching for jobs in the pandemic, I've decided to retire.

Thanks for the link. I'll contact Fidelity about it. Considering I've invested with Fidelity since the 80s, I should be able to get it.

Account totals over $1M trigger the free offer. It might be over though. I download it in January.

If the link to the free offer isn’t showing, try emailing your “advisor”. (Our advisor doesn’t do anything, he’s basically just the guy we talked to when we opened our account)

I've gone through my advisor and another person and they both tell me I don't get FREE turbo tax. I've provided links to where people have talked about getting free turbo tax and they still won't give it to me.

I've been using accountants or doing it myself. I was told I got it for free in previous years, but I've always paid. I'm going to buy it from a store for less than what Fidelity offers.

Back
Top Bottom