interesting investment blog

73ss454

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I found this interesting investment blog that was just started. In the first post the guy/girl is talking about LOW as an investment. I look forward to more posts on this blog. Let me know what you guys think.

Life, Investments & Everything

Another good post, this time about junk bonds. Is anybody following this?

I like it. His post about the relative values of Home Depot vs Lowe's was quite interesting.

I've thoroughly enjoyed it, and I've added it to my blogroll!

Where to put "safe" money? (in this near zero CD return environment)

Seems like this question is asked a lot lately, here and elsewhere. There are no easy answers, but this is a good summary that I don't remember seeing here Life, Investments & Everything: Where to Invest "Safe" Money?. If you can't accept CD yields today, better returns come only with more risk (than the good old days).

If the link was posted in an earlier thread, I'd encourage a Moderator to merge this or delete this duplicate thread altogether.

There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch (TANSTAAFL).

Last edited:
Seems like this question is asked a lot lately, here and elsewhere. There are no easy answers, but this is a good summary that I don't remember seeing here Life, Investments & Everything: Where to Invest "Safe" Money?. If you can't accept CD yields today, better returns come only with more risk (than the good old days).

If the link was posted in an earlier thread, I'd encourage a Moderator to merge this or delete this duplicate thread altogether.

There Ain't No Such Thing As A Free Lunch (TANSTAAFL).

(emphasis mine) OK, I merged it with the other thread on the same blog suggested by 73ss454. This blog entry seems very interesting to me, though, so I didn't want to delete it.

Also, I'll move it back to FIRE and Money since this blog entry isn't simply about stock picking.

Back
Top Bottom