Just saved $400

Tailgate

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Apple wearable!

Attachments

• BxHPnIUCYAADsyD.jpg
    BxHPnIUCYAADsyD.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 28
You should see my bare wrist! I just saved $600!

Funny stuff, Tailgate. BTW, this reminds me. I've recently fixed my wedding watch that was sleeping in a drawer for a decade and started to wear it. It is multi-functional - it has date, time, day and works as a Sun block for my left wrist. If I need a bigger Sun block, I know what to do.

The whole thing regarding "communications" is getting out of hand. The question asked a lot these days is "what has happened to the American family". Where are they? Well, they are at the local eating establishment, everyone on their damn cell phones, playing games, talking to friends, checking the DOW, making a tee time, etc. No one at the family table talking to each other. It makes me sick.

Well, they are at the local eating establishment, everyone on their damn cell phones, playing games, talking to friends, checking the DOW, making a tee time, etc. No one at the family table talking to each other. It makes me sick.

It gets worse. In a class this morning a dietician who works a lot with diabetes patients talked to us for a half hour about diet. The scary thing is that she's seeing a lot more obese diabetics and prediabetics as young as three because they're eating almost all either restaurant food or junk food at home. She said it's almost always preventable with a diet that is even close to healthy.

Back
Top Bottom