My rebate suspicions confirmed

Jeb-NY said:
You're right.  Bye   :D

Jeb
Another poster leaving. I'll bet this actually has something to do with the post count debacle.

SG was robbed of his rightful place in board history. Robbed, I tell you. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

SG was robbed of his rightful place in board history. Robbed, I tell you

I am so sorry for your loss. Somebody could always start a "new" thread on paying off a mortgage early and you could probably get back up to 2000 in no time. :LOL:

sgeeeee said:
Another poster leaving. I'll bet this actually has something to do with the post count debacle.

SG was robbed of his rightful place in board history. Robbed, I tell you. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Who de F**** is SG? :D

I recently found a good site to check out stores/companies that have bad customer service; www.complaints.com. Interesting site if you don't mind complainers! However, there are no Jurassic beavers there so some here may not choose to visit. :)

sgeeeee said:

The :D was suppose to tell you I was joking. I do need to trim down the time I spend reading message boards in general, not just this one.

Jeb

Here the response from BestBuy:

"Thank you for contacting us about your recent rebate submission.

We can appreciate your desire to receive this rebate. Best Buy
currently offers two different types of rebates on qualifying products and
services; they are categorized as manufacturer funded or Best Buy funded.
We would like to take the opportunity to inform you that the rebate in
question was mailed to and is funded by Samsung. We suggest that you
contact Samsung at 1-866-397-3420 to discuss your concern. If after
speaking with Samsung you have any further concerns or questions please do
not hesitate to contact us at 1-888-BestBuy.

We look forward to your next visit to one of our stores or to
www.bestbuy.com.

Best wishes from Best Buy,
the Customer Care Team

"

Jeb-NY said:
The  :D  was suppose to tell you I was joking.  I do need to trim down the time I spend reading message boards in general, not just this one.

Jeb
Me too. :LOL: :LOL:

sgeeeee said:

Robbed? Of his position as the 10th most prolific poster? Nope, he's still there, but Laurence is only a week or two away from booting SG off the list, and then the whole "top ten" will be "A lot" posters.

Wait. Ignore this post. These statistics have been causing half the griping lately. Get over it, Jennifer. :LOL:

(Must be logged-in to view those links. Sorry guest lurkers.)

(Oops, I just helped a FIRE & Money thread go off-topic. Bad moderator, bad moderator.)

OK.... all that bad talk about Fry's I did earlier in this thread..... I will have to take back :-\

Last night I get home and in my mail is a check for $50 from Fry's!!!!

I had bought the product about a year ago... bitched about not getting the rebate to the company for 6 months without getting anywhere.... went to Fry's and it seemed got nowhere...

SO, 6 months after I had complained to Fry's I get a check... maybe a little slow, but I did get it :)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom