No matter how Rich -- Our Lives Never End Well...........

I helped my dog cross over last week. Broke my heart, but I knew she wasn't enjoying her life anymore, her little body was worn out, and it was time to end her suffering. I was impressed with how quick and painless it was. She slipped out of her fur suit and was gone in a flash.

My condolences on the loss of your little dog. You gave her a great gift by giving her a peaceful passing.

We are kinder to animals than to people.

The coroner couldn't find anything wrong with some of the people that Kevorkian killed. He didn't require terminal illness or other specific justification. Initially he maintained that he was helping but not actively causing death but then he videotaped himself injecting lethal drugs into man with ALS resulting in an easy homicide conviction. One of the people he killed had apparently been misdiagnosed as having MS.

Guns are not foolproof. When I was a student they had a guy in the hospital who had managed to transect both optic nerves resulting in permanent blindness, He also caused some brain injury and was in the ICU for a long time before presumably becoming dependent on others for life long care. Here is a link to a story of a woman who survived an impulsive gun shot to the head: https://www.cracked.com/personal-ex...ved-self-inflicted-gunshot-wound-to-face.html

A very difficult decision. Personal peace can come at a cost to others. Sharing the reasons and settling the potential hurt for them would be my number 1 concern. The matter of being here or not will not come up for a vote.

Back
Top Bottom