Out of the Box Thinking on Job Creation

I've heard people claim that he was Kenyan, but Irish is new to me. :LOL:

Sounds like he's got some Irish-American relatives (some who didn't even vote for him)...

President O'Bama? Irish-American relatives ID'd

President Barack Obama found out years ago he had an Irish ancestor who fled the potato famine in 1850. He can now claim 28 living relatives who also descended from that Irishman, including a Vietnam veteran, a school nurse and a displeased Arizona Republican.

President O'Bama? Irish-American relatives ID'd - Yahoo! News

omni

It would help a lot if we would reprocess the waste into new fuel. That makes the storage problem much, much smaller.

The real issue is what to do with all that very long lived every so slowly decaying waste material. There really is no good solution for that one.

It would help a lot if we would reprocess the waste into new fuel. That makes the storage problem much, much smaller.

As I understand it, a byproduct of what you post is then fissile material. The cooler heads know this and don't want any part of that technology. It's kind of an - Evil of two Lessors - kind of thing.

North Korea has done things along these lines.

France already does it for most of their power needs.

My understanding is that there are now ways to do it that keeps everything non-weapons grade.

Either way, it doesn't really change the security needs at a nuclear power plant very much. You pretty much have to have near-military levels of security at them anyway.

As I understand it, a byproduct of what you post is then fissile material. The cooler heads know this and don't want any part of that technology. It's kind of an - Evil of two Lessors - kind of thing.

North Korea has done things along these lines.

France already does it for most of their power needs.

My understanding is that there are now ways to do it that keeps everything non-weapons grade.

Either way, it doesn't really change the security needs at a nuclear power plant very much. You pretty much have to have near-military levels of security at them anyway.
Probably should be full military level security when you think about it.

BTW, if you come across anything saying more about your comment re: French reprocessing, please post it. I wish I could read French, it would be interesting to see what their press is saying about the nuclear aspect of the Japanese situation.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom