PenFed CD 1099-INV

Spanky

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Have you received your PenFed CD 1099-INV? I am still waiting for it to complete the tax return.

From the main menu go to "Year-End Information" and you can view/download the tax statement.

I get all my tax docs online, and the PenFed 1099-INT was available weeks ago. They sent me an email and I logged on and downloaded it.

Received mine via US mail, last week.

Went online and got it a week or so ago. Mine's in a taxable account-ouch!

Just to chime in here, I got mine a couple of weeks ago.

I got my penfed 1099-int over a week ago. More interestingly, I got a 1099-div from chase last week on an account that I closed over three years ago. So how did I make $300 on a closed account?

The help number was no help. THe second help number was worse, she kept asking about my "third" account. I don't even have this one, how could I have a third?

I took the statement into a branch the next day and though they assured me it wasn't a phishing scam or anything, they still couldn't figure out what happenened. I did get a note stating that the dividend is not real that I can attach to my tax statement. Hopefully the IRS is familiar with this kind of SNAFU and won't try to tax me on it.

I got my penfed 1099-int over a week ago. More interestingly, I got a 1099-div from chase last week on an account that I closed over three years ago. So how did I make $300 on a closed account?

The help number was no help. THe second help number was worse, she kept asking about my "third" account. I don't even have this one, how could I have a third?

I took the statement into a branch the next day and though they assured me it wasn't a phishing scam or anything, they still couldn't figure out what happenened. I did get a note stating that the dividend is not real that I can attach to my tax statement. Hopefully the IRS is familiar with this kind of SNAFU and won't try to tax me on it.

Tell the branch that you want the $300 to resolve the issue. :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom