Poll:Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert

Are you an Introvert or an Extrovert?

• Introvert

Votes: 195 91.1%
  • Extrovert

Votes: 19 8.9%

• Total voters
Thanks eddie.
I deleted the post right before I noticed your reply.
Nobody needed to see that crap anyway, I suppose !!!
All meant to be in good humor, or at least some kind of humor.:LOL:
Steve

It was PERfect humor, Steve.

23 signs you're an introvert

Interesting article on Huffington Post yesterday:

23 Signs You're Secretly An Introvert

I can particularly identify with #7: "Downtime doesn't feel unproductive to you." Particularly in ER!!

And relevant to this thread: #1: "You find small talk incredibly cumbersome."

The article also makes the point that introverts are very observant and think deeply about things. :flowers:

I consider myself an introvert but was much less so in a w*rk environment. I was generally considered outspoken and opinionated. I made a point of talking with people rather than emailing them. I was comfortable with giving tours and talks. However, I always ate lunch alone. I didn't socialize with people at w*rk. I was reluctant to have a retirement party but enjoyed it when it happened.

What has helped me in ER is that I am perfectly content to be home alone (DW is still w*rking). I am comfortable with traveling alone. I specifically put it on my "to do list", prior to ER, to do something social each week. I realize that while I am an introvert I can enjoy socializing in small doses and I think it is important not to become completely isolated.

I don't remember what my MB score was. I'll have to dig the form out of a box in the garage someday.

Back
Top Bottom