Rich Dad, Poor Dad, NOW "Stock Dad"........

FinanceDude

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
The Kiyosaki team is cranking it up in my area, with a bunch of "free seminars". One would think they would be providing scintillating tales of how to take advantage of the massive foreclosure market out there, but now.

The flavor of the month is now STOCKS. Hmmm, a couple years ago, Kiyosaki stated he didn't own ANY mutual funds or stocks, NOW he's going to tell us how to make a killing?? :D:D

Yahoo Finance needs to dump him as a columnist..........:p

Hey, isnt the adage 'those who cant do, teach'?

I guess there's a hidden meaning: "My name is Robert Kiyosaki, and since I took a bath in the real estate market, and need money, come to my seminar on stock investing, where you can buy my program guaranteed to well, make me a ton of money"..........;)

I believe we have pounded him several times already for being a scam artist. I guess one more time won't hurt. There may be some newbies that can be saved.

Wellllll - if he does a Pssst - Wellesley at one of his seminars we all know which forum he has been reading.

Right?

heh heh heh heh heh heh heh heh

heh heh heh - :cool: He may even let it slip that the Pats are a good football team!

I guess there's a hidden meaning: "My name is Robert Kiyosaki, and since I took a bath in the real estate market, and need money, come to my seminar on stock investing, where you can buy my program guaranteed to well, make me a ton of money"..........;)
The seminar professionals refer to this as "diversification"...

Bobby just be rolling with the changes baby.
Great, now I'm going to have that anthem stuck in my brain all day!

Well, it could be REO's other anthem...

"I'm gonna keep on lovin' you-ooo..."

I prefer Little Queenie (thanks Chuck) or 157 Riverside Avenue. Or, for those who remember, Gary Richrath's Flying Turkey Trot and accompanying guitar solo from You Get What You Play For.

The Kiyosaki team is cranking it up in my area, with a bunch of "free seminars".

My wife pointed out an ad in the Burlington Free Press about a "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" seminar the other day. (He's so hard up he's even coming to Burlington, VT?!) I looked at it to see if his highness himself was coming, but nowhere was it specifically mentioned that he is a part of it.

My daughters, knowing of my interest in financial planning, bought me the "Rich Dad, Poor Dad" book years ago. Whattabunchacrap!

although his book is not very insightful in retrospect, it really was the first 'investing' book i ever read and what got me motivated to retire early and even find this sight (yeah..u can blame bob for that!!!)

it really got me to sit down and write everything out...detailing a plan going forward

so for a 'rookie' i still think it has value

Back
Top Bottom