Rich in Tampa on Ray Lucia Show?

cardude

Full time employment: Posting here.
I was eating lunch, listening to Ray, and messing around on the ER Forums when Ray said, "OK, weve got Rich in Tampa on the line now", and I almost choked on the leftover rib I was gnawing on. I could be wrong of course, but it sure sounded like it could have been Rich. Worked for a hospital, semi-retired, etc.

Small world if I'm right :)

I was eating lunch, listening to Ray, and messing around on the ER Forums when Ray said, "OK, weve got Rich in Tampa on the line now", and I almost choked on the leftover rib I was gnawing on. I could be wrong of course, but it sure sounded like it could have been Rich. Worked for a hospital, semi-retired, etc.

Small world if I'm right :)

And I thought he was talking about how much money he had... silly me...

Close, but my name has underscores between the words.

Was I good?

I knew it!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

Yeah, you sound really good. Kind of had Ray and the guys scratching their heads a little while they tried to figure out your question. I think they agreed that it was a good move, right?

That is too funny!! The kind of people this forum attracts are a unique bunch....my kind of people!

I heard the show he asked whether it would be wise to take his earrnings from Vegas and put them on red or black ?

Historical analysis suggests red.

I heard the show he asked whether it would be wise to take his earrnings from Vegas and put them on red or black ?

The answer is obvious. He should diversify and put half on each.

The show is archived. Can you give us a hint as to if it's in the 1st, 2nd or 3rd hour?

http://archives.warpradio.com/btr/RayLucia/091012.mp3

Remind me to give a fake name next time I phone in... :rolleyes:.

First hour, 9/10/10 about a third the way into the broadcast. It's really not that interesting - just asked about how to handle back-end payouts near the end of the calendar year, as I separate from my career's last full-time employer.

Wow, you're a famous radio personality now. :D

Maybe next time you can be Vic in Vegas as an alias to RIT.

I listened to the broadcast.

No doubt about it, this is the guy who called in:

Attachments

• Hugh Laurie_1.jpg
    Hugh Laurie_1.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 8
Don't forget his assistant!

Attachments

• frankenstein.jpg
    frankenstein.jpg
    3.8 KB · Views: 84
Back