South Park explains it all

dex

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
[Moderator edit, link deleted because of copyright concerns]

Description:
Randy steps forward with a solution to fix the desperate financial state everyone finds themselves in. The town gets behind him and everyone starts to live a life that no longer depends on any economy at all. Meanwhile an unlikely savior makes the ultimate sacrifice to solve everyone's problems.

Last edited by a moderator:
I love South Park, but missed this episode. I was only able to watch about three minutes of the film. How do I watch the whole thing?

I'm concerned about copyright on this so I googled South Park and watched it from what looked like an official link from Comedy Central.

[Edit to add: it really is very funny, I too enjoy "South Park."]

Last edited:
Yes...CJ...I was able to watch the full episode there as well. :)

Description:
Randy steps forward with a solution to fix the desperate financial state everyone finds themselves in. The town gets behind him and everyone starts to live a life that no longer depends on any economy at all. Meanwhile an unlikely savior makes the ultimate sacrifice to solve everyone's problems.

I found the section describing the Treasury Department's mechanism for valuing assets and determining the correct course of action to be particularly insightful and informative.

It reminds me of the methodology I used for picking optimal investments for my portfolio years ago. (Then I got better... :rolleyes:)

Back
Top Bottom