Stimulus 3 deposit already!

For those getting it, please do your patriotic duty to stimulate the economy by spending it! None of this ER reflex business, “Oh, I’ll spend 4%” or “3.5% to be conservative” or “I have a pension so I’m not spending any of it.” America needs you to flex your withered pandemic spending muscles and...Blow That Dough! [emoji898][emoji450][emoji322][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]
It will have to wait for our daughter to be vaccinated, but we're planning to spend it on new lighting and (possibly) skylights for our dark family room.

For those getting it, please do your patriotic duty to stimulate the economy by spending it! None of this ER reflex business, “Oh, I’ll spend 4%” or “3.5% to be conservative” or “I have a pension so I’m not spending any of it.” America needs you to flex your withered pandemic spending muscles and...Blow That Dough! [emoji898][emoji450][emoji322][emoji631][emoji631][emoji631]

Yep! I am heading to Wal-Mart to buy all sorts of made in China stuff with my stimulus.

I really do hope people spend it. It will help all of us in doing so.

Government doesn't give me anything I have to pay for all of you.

Congratulations for having a very high income. Millions would love to trade places with you.

Congratulations for having a very high income. Millions would love to trade places with you.

Billions would love to have the healthcare and food access that the lowest 25% in the USA have though.

The tax laws are not very fair and I can understand the resentment from someone who does not qualify for the stimulus and yet does not feel like the super rich.

You could have a multi million dollar home near the beach in southern California with your grandfathered in property tax and simply qualify for the stimulus because you have massaged your income while another person living in a 1 bedroom apartment with sky high rent feels poor making $100,000 a year in that area.

For the first two stimulus payments, yes.

For the third stimulus payment, no.

I assumed by the timing and language of Ologist's post that they were referring to the third stimulus payment.

I can do this! We get our on Wednesday.

when you folks used the where/s my payment tool did you have to use the zip code with just 5 digits or 5 plus the 4 extension.

We are not eligible but our son is, and he reports that he just checked online and payment into his bank is due on the 17th. (His previous 2 stimulus payments also went direct into his bank)

Ours is scheduled to be deposited 3/17. I will spend it and more to stimulate the economy.

+1, same here. I decided that we should, indeed, spend it. I am now trying to think of some way to do so! (Don't really want anything at the moment....)

+1, same here. I decided that we should, indeed, spend it. I am now trying to think of some way to do so! (Don't really want anything at the moment....)

If you don't need anything give it back to the government.

Ours is scheduled to be deposited 3/17. I will spend it and more to stimulate the economy.

My shows 3/17 as well, as everyone else here... Hmm...

Earlier today, I got an email from Turbo Tax with a link to a calculator to help me determine (I already knew) if, when and how much I might be getting from the government from the new stimulus package... About normal.... Nothing...

when you folks used the where/s my payment tool did you have to use the zip code with just 5 digits or 5 plus the 4 extension.
Just 5 digits worked for me.

Ours is coming 3-17. Half already spent on a coffee table and the tree trimmers will get the rest (and more) the day after.

Easy come, easy go!

Neither, it also accepts overseas post codes, and our son entered his street address and UK post code. A UK post code is a variable number of letters and digits so we were shocked when it worked. We just made sure the format matched exactly that used on his 2019 tax return.

Ours is also scheduled for 3/17. I was actually a little surprised not to be the group this weekend. We filed our 2020 return on 2/12. One reason I filed it early was that using the 2019 return we would not be eligible for the entire amount but we are using the 2020 return.

Anyway -- considering that 3/17 is still less than a week after the bill was signed I can't really complain.

Ours comes on 3/17, called contractor today to get quote for new quartz countertops in kitchen so more than our stim check will be spent!

Same here 03/17. We will also spend it and more also.

Mine says the 17th also. We'll get the full amount if they go by 2020 taxes and zero if they go by 2019 taxes. I'm hopeful since I filed and got my refund a couple of weeks ago.

Well, if you’ve got the notice, it’s not zero - I think they managed to fix that bug in the 80’s, unless they’ve reintroduced it in some newfangled system.[emoji85]

Jezz .. that was fast. We're getting ours on Wed 3/17/21 according to the IRS.

Well we got our check today unfortunately it is $1400
To much. I wonder how
Painful the process is going to be to get it back to them?

Back
Top Bottom