Street Authority newsletters.

clifp

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I got piece of physical junk mail for investment newsletter called
High Yield Investing from frim called Street Authority.com

It talked about how great high-yield/dividend investing is. Now normally this stuff doesn't even make it from my mailbox to my kitchen table, but this one seemed at little more interesting to a dividend income fan like myself.

Now obviously Canada Royalty Trusts with 20% yield aren't exactly safe, nor is Diane Shipping dividend as safe as GE but I figure some are worth investigating.

The online price for the newsletter is $160 a year but the junk mail price was only $49, so I figured I take a look and cancel if is complete crap.

My question does anybody have experience with StreetAuthority.com and/or any of their newsletter. $50 is cheap compared spending $10K for a bad company.

Nope, never heard of them, but I would be interested to hear what you think of them if you part with the $50.

My question does anybody have experience with StreetAuthority.com and/or any of their newsletter. $50 is cheap compared spending $10K for a bad company.
No experience with StreetAuthority, but whenever I ponder the newsletter question I see if Hulbert's giving away a free copy of his newsletter rankings or if the Hawaii state library still has their subscription...

Back
Top Bottom