Thinking about a Tesla truck

Forget about tugs of war between trucks.

I want to see head-on collision videos between a Tesla truck and other trucks, SUVs, and Humvees. :)

Actually doesn't the Tesla cybertruck have air suspension for lowering the vehicle while on pavement and raising it for offroad use? This would help to get it lower and underneath the other vehicle, flipping them harmlessly out of your way. Sucks for them, but they shouldn't have been texting anyway.

I spend probably 50.00 a week on gas and I want to find a way to cut down on that spend . We don't tow anything those days are over. I will not own a car that runs on premium gas . Even my old Mustang runs on regular . The looks people will change in two years . I almost believe you will see other manufacturers follow that look . Not so radical but somewhat . We were told they will be in Green , White and Black.
A Ford F150 VS Ford 250 , is not a big difference . The F250 only comes in V8 , a heavier suspension . But the same size as the F150 ….same cab

We bought a Bolt to go with the new solar panels, so the gas spent on the Forester is gone. We'll have to buy some electricity this month through February, but should generate excess from March through November.

I've still got the 4x4Silverado for trips to Seattle or camping and offroad/high clearance hiking and bad snow. A hybrid truck that got about 40-50 miles on battery power would be perfect; the new RAV4 plug-in AWD hybrid is attractive.

Back
Top Bottom