This is sad, wanna work for 7 dollars an hour?

I don't understand the "dis-connect". Ultimately, teachers should not be "baby-sitters". I suppose it was easier in the old days when they could actually inflict discipline without the fear of lawsuit..........
Parents are considering legal actions against a high school that reprimanded or suspended thirteen students from activities because of party photos posted on Facebook.com. The poll indicates 59.6% thinks that schools should use Facebook information to discipline students while 40.3% objects such measure. I am amazed that parents say that we want the schools to discipline kids but make exceptions for my kid.

Eden Prairie students plan walkout over Facebook discipline

Parents are considering legal actions against a high school that reprimanded or suspended thirteen students from activities because of party photos posted on Facebook.com. The poll indicates 59.6% thinks that schools should use Facebook information to discipline students while 40.3% objects such measure. I am amazed that parents say that we want the schools to discipline kids but make exceptions for my kid.

What kids are dumb enough to post underage drinking photos on Facebook??

You answered your own question with these 4 words: "kids are dumb enough".

Aw c'mon - - probably we all did some seriously dumb things as kids, but would you have done something this bad, and risk getting caught? I don't think so.

I remember running over a catamaran while driving my mother's station wagon towards the beach when I was 16, and not admitting to it. Now that was DUMB! And yes, I was caught.

Come to think of it, maybe that was equally as dumb as the facebook incident. :-[

I think it's easier to get caught these days, we didn't have camera phones with video streaming, Facebook, MySpace, or other things.

Now even a good liar can't make it work........:)

[SIZE=-1]Reichschancellor[/SIZE] Hitler is looking up from Hell with a smile on his face.
evil.gif

Back
Top Bottom