Tomorrows market?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since anything now goes, CFB you are a [edited by moderator]. I hope your full of risk 14% per year portfolio has lost at least 20% from last October, }

Last edited by a moderator:
RockOn, while I agree with your anger at their personal attacks, you might edit that. They'll certainly grab and copy and tattle to the mods quickly.

Stick around, your opinion is just as valid as the twins.

I think the moderators deserve a pay raise.

RockOn, while I agree with your anger at their personal attacks, you might edit that. They'll certainly grab and copy and tattle to the mods quickly.

Stick around, your opinion is just as valid as the twins.

If kicked out by the clan I'll really don't care. I didn't start it, so what ever happens....happens. I am not taking [edited by mod]

Now back to life.

My wife went to cash in mid-Oct, not peak, but close enough to be very smug right now in her refusal to openly gloat at my "all-index, Bernsteinian Portfolio" performance.

So, I need a good positive scenario to make me feel emboldened to predict a glowing recovery for my portfolio that will surpass her performance. I'm down 19% since Oct and she is up 4%.

I keep mentioning the ravages of inflation that are eating her alive but she isn't feeling my vibes.

Can someone paint a less than 3 year positive scenario? For instance...
1. Banks have taken their writeoffs and are in great financial shape. Solid books.
2. Airlines are getting lean and mean just in time for oil to plunge back to $100.
3. The mortgage mess is not nearly as bad as the media is presenting.
4. The Fed is in solid control here and have a great plan in place.
5. The economy simply took a pause, ready for full steam ahead.
6. Iraq war will be concluded by 1-Jan-2009.
7. Iran and Israel will conclude an exchange of ambassadors and a new treaty.

I'm hoping for all that but can anyone tell me holding my VTI, VEU, VWO, BNDS port is going to be a winner over her CD/MM port?

If kicked out by the clan I'll really don't care. I didn't start it, so what ever happens....happens. [edited by mod] .

Now back to life.

Cheerio.

[edited by mod] .

Ah, a [edited by mod] who cant do math, has some anger management problems, and a potty mouth.

That must be a hard way to go through life. Maybe a notch or two below [edited by mod]

And my portfolio is not at all full of risk. As of the last time I checked a few months ago, I was actually up for the year. Dang vanguards performance tab on their web site hasnt been working for me the last few months.

But as soon as they fix it, I'll be sure to get you the information that you so desperately need. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom