Trans Canada Pipelines (TRP/NYSE).

Maximillion

Full time employment: Posting here.
I really like this stock, I hold quite a bit of it, from $3 to $30 in 15 years, and it pays a 3.7% Dividend.

Do your own due diligence, but if you believe that demand for natural gas is going to decrease in the Future, and that the Arctic and Alaska will not be needed more in the Future, don't buy it.

Picks and Shovels, why own the commodity, just own how they get the commodity. :cool:

I started a drip plan with this one. Traded for a first share with a nice canadian (not all are internet trolls). I don’t have a lot invested in it yet. Canada makes it hard for us citizens to invest with that “anti-money laundering law”, though.

maddy, buy it on the NYSE.

Is a troll someone who makes you shake your head and think of things from a differant perspective??

Not sure if you make me look at things from a different perspective, at least not often...

But I do often shake my head... :p

For instance, exactly what does Lincoln being a homosexual, assuming he was, have to do with anything... :confused:

Btw, next time, tell me when it's $3... ;)

Please leave Max alone. Some of his posts are annoying, some ( such as this one) are helpful or potentially so.

How is this different from, say 50% of the other male posters on this board?

Face it, men can be obnoxious at times, but also at times useful.

To me, the whole concepot of a "troll" is questionable.

Ha

HaHa said:
To me, the whole concepot of a "troll" is questionable.

I've often questioned troll concepots. I think we should either tax them or require licenses but we've got to do something and do it soon...or this country will be overrun with concepots!

Max is a misogynistic Prejudiced, Pompous, butthead, with fake Looking. hair that likes to post things that irritate people, when he's not demonstrating
his nearly complete lack of any investing knowledge whatsoever.

And those are his good points! :LOL:

REWahoo! said:
I've often questioned troll concepots.  I think we should either tax them or require licenses but we've got to do something and do it soon...or this country will be overrun with concepots!

LOL  :LOL: Nah, we'll just make a reservation for them up in Peace River Country.

Ha

Any idea why they have decreased their dividend lately? I am with you on the future prospects, but it looks like there may be an opportunity to buy on a near term dip as the stock absorbs some bad news.

Maximillion said:
I really like this stock, I hold quite a bit of it, from $3 to $30 in 15 years, and it pays a 3.7% Dividend.

Do your own due diligence, but if you believe that demand for natural gas is going to decrease in the Future, and that the Arctic and Alaska will not be needed more in the Future, don't buy it.

Picks and Shovels, why own the commodity, just own how they get the commodity. :cool:
Maxi,

You sure have p!$$ed a lot of people off on this board. . . me too.

Hope you stick around and make them all suffer. :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

What does anyone know about Kinder Morgan - KMI?

CFB, you are Unemployed and stay home because your Wife supports you.

I don't know what they call you in the US but in Canada we call guys like you Lazy Bums.

Your little girl is at least cute, apparently she takes her looks from her Mother.

It is always interesting that those who have the least seem to feel they know the most.

Dividend Fluctuation may be due to Currency .

TRP have been asked to split into an Income Trust, but so far are resisiting.

As Reggie said, they don't Boo a nobody.

Maximillion said:
CFB, you are Unemployed and stay home because your Wife supports you.
I don't know what they call you in the US but in Canada we call guys like you Lazy Bums.

:confused: You're busting CFB's chops as a stay-at-home millionare, yet you are retired and:

Quote from Maximillion on December 15, 2005: "My Wife works in an area where the Colonoscopies are done..."

http://boomer.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=1698&st=0&p=23413&#entry23413

Quote from Maximillion on March 28, 2006: "My Wife took early retirement, now she is making more money than when she worked Full Time, hospital just keeps calling her in, and she keeps going in No Nurse, No Surgery."

http://boomer.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=2005&st=0&p=26605&#entry26605

I don't know what they call you in Canada, but in the US we call you "lacking in credibility"...among several other things.

Wahoo, that first page you linked to looks as entertaining as this board. All the others I have looked at tend toward dryness.

And Max, before you mount an attack, you had better secure your flank.  :)

Ha

Its pretty funny to watch him make a complete dick out of himself, isnt it? What a maroon.

At least you can appreciate a decent troll that does a little homework before attempting to be clever. Or at least tries something a little bit different instead of beating the same drum.

Lets see...

Maxie/Howard/:confused:: I'm a multimillionaire that retired at 39. My wife works two days a week because she wants to, and its nice because it covers our health care and gives us earned income to fund a Roth. My son is not a little girl. But he sure is cute and does get his looks from his very pretty momma. Nothing you've ever written shows any knowledge of much of anything. We do not get french benefits. Steeley Dan is a band, not one person. Its not the leaning tower of Pizza.

Now before you make yourself look any dumber...

img_381336_0_925b8e2110824ef45f449d1e5bdd3342.jpg

Man that Creedence Clearwater really made some good tunes didn't he?

I know Howard from other boards and for the most part I don't agree with what he says.

If I needed financial information, however, I would follow his advice over CFB. I've known him for many years in different forums and his advice has always been sound.

On the other hand, the Alpha Poster has free run from ReWahoo.  The moderator clearly is not doing his job in this case. A moderator moderates and settles arguments. Instead we have someone who picks sides and inflames situations. :'(

Zipper said:
On the other hand, the Alpha Poster has free run from ReWahoo.  The moderator clearly is not doing his job in this case. A moderator moderates and settles arguments. Instead we have someone who picks sides and inflames situations. :'(
We're all volunteers, here, Zip.

You don't like the quality of the service, you're free to volunteer to do some of the lifting yourself...

Zipper said:
I know Howard from other boards and for the most part I don't agree with what he says.
It's nice to see we agree on at least this point.

Zipper said:
If I needed financial information, however, I would follow his advice over CFB. I've known him for many years in different forums and his advice has always been sound.
This contradicts your first statement, but people have a right to contradict themselves and others on the forum...provided they do so in a reasonably respectable manner.

Zipper said:
On the other hand, the Alpha Poster has free run from ReWahoo. The moderator clearly is not doing his job in this case. A moderator moderates and settles arguments. Instead we have someone who picks sides and inflames situations. :'(

I don't believe you have knowledge of any PM's I or any other moderator have sent to anyone on the forum asking them modify their behavior, do you?

Moderators on the board have been fortunate in that we've had only an occasional problem poster, at least until recently. Our general philosophy is to ask the offending poster(s) to "tone it down" either privately via PM and/or publicly on the forum if the PM doesn't result in behavior change.

The next step is editing posts, which most moderators have limited patience in undertaking beyond a very short time period. If that doesn't work, we remove the member's ability to post.

It isn't a democracy, we can't please everyone, some may think we take sides, but it's what we've got to work with for now. We are doing our best to keep the forum a place where people want to join into the discussion and we think our statistics on hits and new member growth tell us we're doing OK.

Zipper said:
Instead we have someone who picks sides and inflames situations. :'(

If you are referring to the quotes and links to Howard/Maximillion on other boards, if I could find similar contradicting or inflamatory statements from you or any other poster on another board, I would do the same.

This board was created to seek and share information regarding FIRE, and many people use this forum as a support group to help them make life-changing decisions. If posters are misrepresenting themselves or have a hidden agendas, I would like to think those reading the board should know about it. If you think this is inflammatory, I would only suggest you ask Howard/Maximillion why he made statements on the Boomer board and significanly less consistent posts here.

..........let's keep it simple then Mr. Moderator.

When the Alpha Poster comes out with inflammatory statements please refrain from piling on!

REWhahoo, you do exhibit definite bias and,as explained at the other site, when the phone rings at 5.30 in the morning and either my wife goes in or some ones Surgery cancelled, she goes in.

A Nurse calls her and says that she has been up all night, could you take my shift, My Wife goes in.

We are collecting multiple pensions and with the Canadian tax Laws, we are not that much further ahead by her working.

Nurses are Nurses because they care, most love their profession, and most feel a responsibility to their team.

My wife's Dad worked evry day until he was 75, they are just not ER's, her family have a very strong work ethic.

Sue them. :D

Zipper said:
..........let's keep it simple then Mr. Moderator.

When the Alpha Poster comes out with inflammatory statements please refrain from piling on!

You apparently missed the last three or four inflamatory statements howard/max/:confused: made in my direction which I ignored.

If you would, please point to any financial or investment related statement howard/max/:confused: has made that wasnt either completely ridiculous or had any rational basis whatsoever. Just one. On any web site.

95% of what he posts looks like a drunk that didnt get past the fourth grade. The rest isnt that good.

Back
Top Bottom