We knew it all along

ejman

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
Retirement is happy time!

Life gets better after retirement—despite the financial and physical challenges associated with that time of life. That’s the upbeat conclusion of a new poll from MassMutual Financial Group, which finds that although nearly half of Americans retire sooner than they planned, “retirees indicate high levels of emotional well-being, enjoyment and financial security.”

Will retirement pay you a ‘happiness bonus’? - MarketWatch

Retirement is happy time!

Life gets better after retirement—despite the financial and physical challenges associated with that time of life. That’s the upbeat conclusion of a new poll from MassMutual Financial Group, which finds that although nearly half of Americans retire sooner than they planned, “retirees indicate high levels of emotional well-being, enjoyment and financial security.”

Will retirement pay you a ‘happiness bonus’? - MarketWatch
Is it likely that an insurance company that markets to retired people would come out with a study that says retirement is really awful, your body is failing, neither you nor your spouse is very much to look at, you worry about money all the time and you can't remember where you put your keys?

Ha

Is it likely that an insurance company that markets to retired people would come out with a study that says retirement is really awful, your body is failing, neither you nor your spouse is very much to look at, you worry about money all the time and you can't remember where you put your keys?

Picky, picky, picky.:LOL:

Ha

Love it!!

Love it!!

Well, even they did, would any ER'd person care? We could face that list of challenges and STILL BE W*RKING!

We all face that list eventually anyway (unless we're dead). It's a lot more fun to do it while gainfully unemployed/ER'd (and alive!). If I can't find my keys, well.........at least I don't have to find them in order to get to work on time!

I'll just have stay home and read a book instead of running my errands. Who cares? The world will still go on.....

:dance::greetings10::dance::)

Ha

You forgot "and get off my lawn!":)

How you look is not that important. It's how you feel.

Groucho Marx put it best when he said "A man is as young as the woman he feels".

I did not state it correctly. In the earlier post, instead of saying "It's how you feel", I should have said "It's what you feel". :angel:

Back
Top Bottom