5th Anniversary of ER

Retire Soon

Full time employment: Posting here.
I'd like to thank everyone on this forum for providing information and support that gave me the confidence I needed to begin my ER 5 years ago today. My, how time flies when you're having a good time!

Much of my free time is now spent traveling the U.S. DW and I spent the night in an RV park in Terrace, British Columbia. We just returned from Prince Rupert, BC where we parked our travel trailer for a week. From there, we took Alaska Ferry to Ketchikan where DW's cousin met us at the terminal. We then rode in a boat for 13 miles to a remote cabin on Moser Bay, where we stayed for several days. Her cousin has been living in almost total seclusion for 45 years there. Talking about stress, I certainly could not find any there.

Today, we'll continue East and then head North on Cassiar highway, where we'll eventually end up on the Alcan highway, which will take us to the interior of Alaska.

Thanks again for all of your help. I couldn't have pulled it off without your guidance and expertise.

Congrats! I will be hitting the 5-year mark in September. I can't believe its been that long. I have enjoyed every single day. In fact, I always say my life started the day I retired. I'm in tbe best time of my life!

Thanks for reporting in! Not to diminish the reports from folks who have been retired for months or a few years, but it's always more reassuring to me to hear from folks who have been retired for longer. Hope your retirement chapter continues to exceed your expectations...

I'd like to thank everyone on this forum for providing information and support that gave me the confidence I needed to begin my ER 5 years ago today. My, how time flies when you're having a good time!

Time really does fly. Four years for me and seems like a year at most. Glad it has worked out well for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom