Another Exciting Episode in Audrey's Great RV Adventure

The way I am going to be busy with work for the next several months, and then perhaps into next year, I should stop looking for an RV. My wife has to stay in town to watch over her father anyway. Perhaps I should just save the money I am making now on these jobs to splurge on a nicer RV later, like those Sprinters. I am ready to spend some money, but my wife has been reluctant.
I suspect you would be wise to delay - very dissatisfying having an RV sitting around you want to use but are unable to do so due to work.

We made the mistake many years ago of buying a Class C under those circumstances. It became a source of frustration rather than enjoyment and we sold it less than a year later.

Gee, NW-Bound - - - I don't know. I just live in a house and it hasn't rolled over, at least not yet. :D I am always careful when driving on grooved pavement.

Don't go too fast in your new car though. V6 power? I dunno...

Drove through Quartzite Az a few days ago - HOLY QWAP! Millions of dollars worth of every kind of motor home and trailer you can imagine all scattered around out in the desert doing dry camps. Looks like a huge swap meet and gathering site for snowbirds.

Gee, NW-Bound - - - I don't know. I just live in a house and it hasn't rolled over, at least not yet. :D I am always careful when driving on grooved pavement.

Be careful out there! ;)

Drove through Quartzite Az a few days ago - HOLY QWAP! Millions of dollars worth of every kind of motor home and trailer you can imagine all scattered around out in the desert doing dry camps. Looks like a huge swap meet and gathering site for snowbirds.
This is one experience we have carefully avoided RV-wise.

Audrey

Back
Top Bottom