Hawaiians move to Minnesota

Ruh Roh is right! It's funny what a person can convince you to do once you've been drinking (uh, that's doesn't sound right!). DW was pretty mad but eventually learned to laugh about it. I won't make that same mistake again....I'll bring my cash! -no, just kidding!

Mephistopheles said:
Last year everyone was feeling a little tired and sweaty here in San Diego, and we all couldn't figure out what was wrong. Then someone who had recently moved here explained this "humidity" thing of which you speak of to us. Another great thing about SD is no real mosquito problem. Anyone live in Colorado? My parents own a cabin 40 minutes outside Colorado Springs and whenever I've gone, I've loved it. Awesome place. Snows quite a bit in winter but it doesn't seem to get to that bitter below zero range that makes your flesh ache.
My brother moved from San Jose, CA to Boulder, CO. He really enjoys the mountains and the quietness. He thought the winters are quite cold (relative to the weather of San Jose). I told him that you ought to come visit us in Minnesota during the winter and appreciate the rather 'mild' winter in CO.

Spanky

Back
Top Bottom