He Went to Paris

Those who burn the schools that were freely available for their instruction, burn the very symbol of their failure to work hard and learn something.

So true.

Interested in hiring someone whatever color, name origin or address whose main know-how is burning cars & schools ? That's a good CV for undertaking revolution not for getting a job.

If memory serves, some who reached high positions in government once manned the barricades. Perhaps who daddy was is more important than youthful transgressions. It is the same everywhere.

Ed

poyet,

I read your links. I see that freedom of speech in France is limited.

I still see the train wreck coming and I still think the French government is barking mad. "Civilizations fall when they stop responding appropriately to challenges."

Ed

Ed_The_Gypsy said:
poyet,

I read your links.  I see that freedom of speech in France is limited. 

I still see the train wreck coming and I still think the French government is barking mad.  "Civilizations fall when they stop responding appropriately to challenges." 

Ed

Freedom of speech is limited here also, and it will only get worse.

JG

Ed_The_Gypsy said:
Entirely possible, JG.  Fascism is fascism. 

Fortunately, I am a chameleon.  I will always be on the firing squad, not in front of it.

Definitely comforting.

Ha

Ed,
My only worry, FIRE has always meant being a bit selfish anyway, is that so far I'm still a passager of this train promised to a marvelous wreckage.

Anybody heard of this chap. He has a lot of ideas, some good, some bad. One of the best is he has a party at his flat in Paris every Sunday nite, first come first served. Wish I had known about this last month. He loves Paris, and is not too keen on work.

http://www.jim-haynes.com/

Back
Top Bottom