Last Day of Work Today

Best of luck to you and your family. Enjoy your well earned rewards as you embark on what we all hope a great phase of your life.

congrats xyz! Always enjoy hearing about someone getting in their last day. Best wishes for a great retirement.

Love your post, xyz! Best of luck for your new life.

Congratulations! Retirement is so much fun for me, and I hope for you, too. :D

Congratulations, and great post. I'm just a few days ahead of you, but it hasn't really sunk in yet as I still fel like I'm just on Christmas break, visiting the kids, like every year. I guess it will eventually sink in. Keep us posted on the transition.

R

Now you have time to write that book! You do have a way with words. Hope you enjoy your retirement.

Sorry I was late to the party, I celebrated my own 7 years retired yesterday.

Am late to the party, but Congratulations! And best wishes for happiness in your new world.

I lived every minute of your last day, and remember every minute. DW bringing me to the train station, bus ride to the office...up the elevator... (mine was 19th floor)... turning in ID to the guard... every minute just like a TV movie...

... and that was 24 years ago.

Enjoy!

Congratulations, xyz! I hope your wife maintins good health to enjoy it with you for many years to come.

Back
Top Bottom