Projected Life expectancy

The system was figured out over 80 years ago:

https://www.hashhouseharriers.com/what-is-hashing/

Never ran with them, (was one of the Riyadh Road Runners who ran on paved roads RRR Riyadh Road Runners and for a few years wrote the (unpaid) RRR bi-weekly race summary in the Saudi Gazette), but sometimes walking in the desert would see traces of the flour (I think it was flour) that the Hare used to mark the route:

https://www.reddit.com/r/hashhouseh...6/photo_of_1980s_hash_in_riyadh_saudi_arabia/

15 more years of being locked up. I could shorten that if I start drinking and smoking. I need a plan. :D

15 more years of being locked up. I could shorten that if I start drinking and smoking. I need a plan. :D

By then you should be able to find hand sanitizer.

I rarely drink...maybe 4 or 5 per YEAR. I'm surprised to see that my life expectancy would increase with one drink per week and even a little better with 2 - 5 drinks a week.

Not what I would have thought. So drinking even a little does a body good, I guess.

"Your life expectancy is 6.1 years greater than most!
Great job, but you'll spend hundreds of thousands more in your long retirement. An Annuity provides income as long as you live."

I'm sure most folks that sell annuities would agree that, yes, selling annuities is a great way to keep the commissions and bonuses coming in.

For the buyer? Meh.

When I use a calculator I usually get between 84-86 which I think is realistic. This one said 92.

Looks like it's time to increase my spend rate again.... A lot....

When I use a calculator I usually get between 84-86 which I think is realistic. This one said 92.

Because I think I t is trying to sell you an annuity. As least that is what it suggested to me when I answered the questions and it came up with my very long life expectancy.

Says I can get from 94 to 97 if I had a drink a day. I have tried but just can't consistently do it despite DW having wine at dinner most nights. There is just nothing aside from umbrella drinks that I like and they are too much work.

I feel like I am at the auction, GP and Dad died at 60 thought I would too. But at 60 I was still here then 65, then 70, then 75, then (in 4 months) 80. No major medical problems (too heavy, have had HBP for 40 years, and lots of minor skin cancers) thinking I could go for 85, 90, 95 or 100. I probably do suffer from excess opitimism.

Does the Virus figure in those charts now?

Back
Top Bottom