Rich Not In Tampa!!

CuppaJoe

Moderator Emeritus
Rich Not In Tampa was spotted on the coffeehouse circuit! He and his wife met SO and me for a morning brew. A special message is embedded in the photo for TromboneAl; Rich said that next time he’ll remember to keep up the tradition when meeting board members. We had a lot of laughs and the guys shared magic tricks. Afterwards SO showed me how to play the lottery which I haven’t done since it started here circa 1985. If Rich and his wife are lucky for us and we win, we’ll be able to retire; oh, never mind, we already did that. Hope you can encourage Rich Not In Tampa to tell all about their tour out here West of the Pecos and maybe upload more photos.

Attachments

• IMG_0217.jpg
    IMG_0217.jpg
    525.4 KB · Views: 44
Very nice picture.:)

Way cool.

I see RIT is practicing safe coffee drinking, paper cup, no leftover lipstick.

Way cool.

I see RIT is practicing safe coffee drinking, paper cup, no leftover lipstick.
Yes, and so handy for a fast getaway.:) That's the first time they gave me a real mug, guess we regulars are immune to the local cooties.;)

I was wondering where the plaid shirt was, too...good one!:LOL: He must own two shirts now?

Here's the official RE Forums Meet Up shirt. He wanted you 'all to know he regrets the omission. (He's still traveling.)

Attachments

• Freebird_RIT.jpg
    Freebird_RIT.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 224
You had me at "a special message is embedded in the photo for TromboneAl," Cuppa. I have my secret e-r.org decoder ring all over that photo and am getting bupkis.

Great picture. Trombone Al will need to explain.

You had me at "a special message is embedded in the photo for TromboneAl," Cuppa. I have my secret e-r.org decoder ring all over that photo and am getting bupkis.

Psst, the always correct T-Bone was first to spot the fact that R-I-T wore the same shirt to two meetings with board members. Now it's a fashion craze.;)

Nice photo guys, thanks for posting. A clean shaven Rich in a different shirt. More time in retirement?

Posting from the road, Kerouac style...

We had great morning with Cuppajoe and her SO. We arrived a few minutes before she did and she absolutely lasered in on us -- must have known everyone else in the room or perhaps my bemused expression gave us away. All 4 of us really clicked. I'll try to upload another pcture or two when we get home after the Holidays. We even discovered distant Wisconsin roots.

Sorry about the shirt, but if I get back on track, it only means that the current picture (in the wrong shirt) will increase in value like a Ted Williams baseball card.

A wonderful get-together.

Rich Not In Tampa was spotted on the coffeehouse circuit! He and his wife met SO and me for a morning brew. A special message is embedded in the photo for TromboneAl; Rich said that next time he’ll remember to keep up the tradition when meeting board members...
Bicycles? :nonono:
Trombone or piano? :nonono:
Tent pitched in the middle of Nowhere? :nonono:
Homemade granola bars? :nonono:

I'm stumped. :cool:

Back
Top Bottom