Things to do before I die...

C-T,
Before ya go, let me know. Lots of contacts there. Many friends with Seychuan wives.

Bonefish sounds kinda bad.

It's already on my list. This is the newest, hottest destination to fish for Bonefish! - I have thought that a trip to Kenya, Tanzania in Africa and then a short jaunt over to the Seychelles for some Bonefishing would be an ideal trip!

Just don't catch all the fish C-T. Hope this place doesn't get too popular with tourists. Seems kind of secluded in some areas.

OldAgePensioner said:
C-T,
Before ya go, let me know.  Lots of contacts there.  Many friends with Seychuan wives.

Bonefish sounds kinda bad.

:confused:

OldAgePensioner said:
I want to have sex with Anna Kournikova. Dammit, I want that now>

Why, she doesn't know what to do with either the racket, ball or net.

I guess, you could train her. :D ;)

MJ,
I'll be makin the rackit :D, she can just skip the balls and hell, I'll buy a safety net in case she passes out, but I don't intend to quit till my nose bleeds. :p

OldAgePensioner said:
MJ,
I'll be makin the rackit :D, she can just skip the balls and hell, I'll buy a safety net in case she passes out, but I don't intend to quit till my nose bleeds. :p
What if she wants to talk afterwards?

Dan,
Nyet. She can have me but no speaking. :D Nyet.

It's normal for the ruskie wives to remain silent. Vodka for menski, silence for womenski.

OldAgePensioner said:
Dan,
Nyet.  She can have me but no speaking.  :D   Nyet.

It's normal for the ruskie wives to remain silent. Vodka for menski, silence for womenski.

I met a middle aged woman from Georgia (Russia) in the park while I was walking my dog. She said, "I like sex. You like sex?"

"Ordinarily M'am, but if the choice is between you and vodka, please pass the Stolichnaya."

ha

HaHa said:
I met a middle aged woman from Georgia (Russia) in the park while I was walking my dog. She said, "I like sex. You like sex?"

"Ordinarily M'am, but if the choice is between you and vodka, please pass the Stolichnaya."

ha
ha...well, you have good taste when it comes to vitamin V...you must have seemed attractive to her... :D

HaHa,
In England the Class-6 store had Stoli for $10.75/liter. It was a great curative for the icy wet winds howling thru the North Yorkshire moors.

Woohooo, I just noticed a young tanned honey with a banana yellow bikini at the Peninsula Hotel (rich and nubile), thank God for high powered binoculars. Vodka, bikini girl, vodka, bikini girl. Ice cold Stoli it is. :D

I've already exceeded my personal expectations and ambitions from childhood, adolescence, and early adulthood. It's all gravy now--but rich and scrumptious gravy  :D

Achieved: happy marriage to a man I love, admire, and still lust after; rasied 2 great kids to promising adulthood (and one is getting marreid soon--grandkids perhaps? :smitten: ); had a satisfying career (thankfully in the past :LOL:); traveled in Hawaii, Europe, Asia, Eastern Canada, Caribbean, much of US. Have flown in small prop planes and a helicopter as well as jets of all sizes; sailed many times; climbed mountains including technical rock climbing; know how it feels to be applauded by a large audience--performed at Carnegie Hall.

Future nice-to-do's: more travel (Southeast Asia, South Pacific, Central America, Mediterranean, Western Canada and US Northwest), ride in a hot air balloon, see/hear a rocket/shuttle launch. Improve health & fitness.

OldAgePensioner said:
Woohooo, I just noticed a young tanned honey with a banana yellow bikini at the Peninsula Hotel (rich and nubile), thank God for high powered binoculars. Vodka, bikini girl, vodka, bikini girl. Ice cold Stoli it is. :D

Watch it or people will start assuming OAP means OldAgePervert.

What did it take you, 2 or 3 months of ER to become an old perverted man? :)

Justin,
I'm easing into being an OldAgePervert, no need to rush it. :D The young darling did have a very nice bikini. After a couple (or more) shots of Stoli and my sight got too blurry to watch.

My recently depart lady friend used to look for signs that I had used the binos, so I carefully placed them in the same spot after each use.

OldAgePensioner said:
Justin,
I'm easing into being an OldAgePervert, no need to rush it. :D The young darling did have a very nice bikini. After a couple (or more) shots of Stoli and my sight got too blurry to watch.

Good to see your alcoholic side is keeping your perverted side in check...

OldAgePensioner said:
My recently depart lady friend used to look for signs that I had used the binos, so I carefully placed them in the same spot after each use.

OAP, didn't I tell you to hang on to her? Kidnap her if necessary?

Ha

Astromeria,

Congratulations on your retirement. It sounds like you have lived a good life and that you are still enjoying it.

Dreamer

Thanks, Dreamer. But looking back at my post, it reads like a resume--hits the high spots and leaves out the ugly & embarrassing moments (did I forget to mention my divorce, low-end jobs like emptying bedpans and rating insurance policies, and entire years in which nothing remarkable happened?!).

astromeria said:
Thanks, Dreamer. But looking back at my post, it reads like a resume--hits the high spots and leaves out the ugly & embarrassing moments (did I forget to mention my divorce, low-end jobs like emptying bedpans and rating insurance policies, and entire years in which nothing remarkable happened?!).

The good thing (I think) is that those ugly & embarrassing moments help you appreciate the great moments.

TWO divorces!

Once worked as a chicken mover at an egg farm...............

Manufacturing worker bee making: plastic bottles, steel cans, catalytic convertors, car doors, tomato juice, cardboard boxes...

Pizza cook, trash man, hardware store clerk, gas station attendant, disc jockey...

Maybe megacorp isn't so bad after all... :uglystupid:

Have Funds said:
TWO divorces!

Once worked as a chicken mover at an egg farm...............

Manufacturing worker bee making: plastic bottles, steel cans, catalytic convertors, car doors, tomato juice, cardboard boxes...

Pizza cook, trash man, hardware store clerk, gas station attendant, disc jockey...

Maybe megacorp isn't so bad after all... :uglystupid:
Guy I shared a house with in SF did a simulated (thats what he said) sex act couple times a night.. 6 nights a week at the Condor...tried to get me to interview and try it out as a career move - I think he wanted someone to help share the load...I turned it down I'm not very good on my feet and just didn't think I could get up every day for that..Wonder what he's doing for "work" today or maybe he's FIREd....

I agree with MJ-the low points do make you appreciate the good things in life. I think we have all (well at least I have) had our ugly and embarrassing times in life. I prefer not to dwell on them and be grateful for all the great times and luck that I have had in life!

Dreamer

HaHa,
Your advice is always good value, so:

I've cooked up this plan to kidnap my former lady friend, it's very hush hush. So only you read this. It involves Scotland Yard, 007, Kojak, Ironsides, Rockford, and Quincy. And, an all female band. I'm the bands groupie. :D Should be a piece of cake.

A backup plan (also secret) is to go where she is. :D Unless of course, ole MJ goes ahead with his international gigolo plan. Then I'm screwed. :eek:

Notice I'm posting at 3:15 in the morning. Chasing women all over the world can be an all night job.

OldAgePensioner said:
A backup plan (also secret) is to go where she is. :D Unless of course, ole MJ goes ahead with his international gigolo plan. Then I'm screwed. :eek:
Notice I'm posting at 3:15 in the morning. Chasing women all over the world can be an all night job.

OAP, you should know that there is no knight or day in the gigolo game.
My services are needed 24 hours non stop.
This can be tiring. I need another way to supplement my ER. :-\

Back
Top Bottom