When I walk out of the office at 3:30 pm

See you tomorrow in this brave new world (for you, at least).

If you are like us, you will be euphoric for at least the next 12 months. After that you will experience a sense of peace that will last forever. Congratulations!

I'm so happy for you!

I have to say, it's such a cool feeling to be so happy for someone I don't know!

Congratulations! Wing it all you want when it comes to how you spend your time. You've earned it, in every sense.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Congratulations, it is indeed a great day!

Sent from my iPad using Early Retirement Forum

Outstanding news!! Congrats! You earned your freedom. Be sure to keep the rest of us posted on your feelings as you transition to freedom. Im smiling at your post while getting ready for another week in the salt mine..........

sure would love to be in your shoes :)

Thank you all for the continued good wishes. I cannot believe the first week is already in the bag......And I have accomplished a whole lot of nothing except laying by the pool...
It really does all just feel right. I have no second thoughts or regrets. I am a little concerned still over the transition to a fixed income. But we will take it one step at a time

Congratulations! Very awesome. I have 45 work days remaining... I can barely contain my excitement. I think when I leave for the last time, I'm going to stop at the front entrance and take a picture of the rear view mirror. That will be a memory I want to keep for a very, very, very long time.

Sent from my mobile device so please excuse grammatical errors. :)

Congratulations! Woo hoo, well done.

Congratulations. My last day was 4 weeks ago. Felt like vacation the first two weeks and I was still a bit anxious, but I'm happily adjusting and catching up on friend and family relationships.

Sent from my iPhone using Early Retirement Forum

Back
Top Bottom