Superbowl investment opportunity

Located near Detroit and it doesn't even have any bars on the windows :eek:. How did you come across this acg?

wildcat said:
Located near Detroit and it doesn't even have any bars on the windows  :eek:.  How did you come across this acg?

I just FIRE'd and quit my job a month ago, leaving for AZ, doing my research on offshore living, (possibly Panama, Brazil or Argentina) liquidated my real estate holdings (this is my last one)...purchased this property for my elderly mom (now deceased) in lieu of a retirement community. It is actually in a very nice area in an excellent location, immediate occupancy, professionally decorated and turn-key condition.

A great opportunity for investment for a Young Dreamer in the metro Detroit area. ps. no bars in the windows! (This is located in the Cornerstone Club development...this location is gorgeous...overlooking open land and trees and designed in the "feng shui" tradition).

I hate to leave it, but, I am a PT wannabe (Terhorst & Kalderli's are my inspiration). Too much baggage to hang onto.

Maybe you're interested?

Mention the Early Retirement Forum for VIP treatment :)

:er:

Here's the listing and contact info...(not sure if the pix/images will transpose...but you can go to the website for a virtual tour)...assist2selldreams.com

UTTERLY GORGEOUS-PERFECTION
1500 Sq Ft Perfect Condo w/basement and 2 Car Garage

Assist-2-Sell Buyers & Sellers Choice Realty
(313) 388-0200 

click image to zoom in 

Search for Homes - Basic Features

List Price: $212,900   Bedrooms: 2   Type: Single Family   
Baths: 2 Full   Lot Size: Common    16947 Club Dr
Southgate, MI

MLS#: ?   Sq Ft: 1500   

Feature Details
Year Built: 1997   Fireplace: Yes in Living Room   Deck: Beautiful Patio area   
Roof: Composite asphalt   View: Country   Heating/Cooling: FA/CA   
Floor/Covering: Carpet & Tile   Basement: Full unfinished   School District: Southgate   

Additional Information
This is about as close to PERFECTION as you'll find. A large ranch condo(end unit), Professionally decorated to absolute perfection. This is a definite turn key purchase and quality exudes. Homeowner is selling all furniture as well. Please call for a private viewing.

wildcat said:
Located near Detroit and it doesn't even have any bars on the windows :eek:. How did you come across this acg?

:LOL: My first thought when I saw the photo was that a place that looks like that and is that close to Detroit is probably in Windsor.

Back
Top Bottom