Can I do anything to stop all the Ads?

Does go away when logged in, but site seems to log me out frequently. Like several times a day. What changed?

Does go away when logged in, but site seems to log me out frequently. Like several times a day. What changed?

Probably your system settings... We use cookies to keep you logged in at page changes. If your browser or security scheme is purging cookies, you are likely to be logged out (and see more ads)

Probably your system settings... We use cookies to keep you logged in at page changes. If your browser or security scheme is purging cookies, you are likely to be logged out (and see more ads)

I did not change any settings or purge anything.

Tracking Prevention and picked Strict Block. This is in settings I did a search in settings with ADS or Tracking Prevention and you will find the settings you want.

"do not track" is off.

Safe browsing set to "standard protection".

These seem appropriate

I use Firefox for Mac and consistently log in while I'm here. Ads aren't intrusive.

Still getting logged out repeatedly

I checked browser settings ans tracking and all seems normal and unchanged.

You didn't say what browser you're using, but try another one for a week and see if the same thing happens. If not, you know where the problem is. If so, then we can try to think of other things.

"do not track" is off.

Safe browsing set to "standard protection".

These seem appropriate

Do not track - depending on your browser may include login cookies. Most browsers have an exception list you can edit to allow retention of cookies from specific urls.

Use the app version of the fire forum on my phone. I never see ads.

Back
Top Bottom