Email/Password Change--Help!

Orchidflower

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
1. I go to Control Panel.
2. I go to Edit Email/Password and put in my CURRENT password you assigned to me.
3. I make changes and hit Save Changes
4. Says Password I am using "does not match the current one." Huh?

What has to be done to get this email and password change to work?

Thank you!

1. I go to Control Panel.
2. I go to Edit Email/Password and put in my CURRENT password you assigned to me.
3. I make changes and hit Save Changes
4. Says Password I am using "does not match the current one." Huh?

What has to be done to get this email and password change to work?

Thank you!

You have to put in your present password, that you used to log in this time, and then on the next two lines put in the new password, then put in the new password again. Are you doing this, and you still get that response?

I did that. I put in my current password then the new password on each of the two lines and press "Save changes"...and still get the same response.
I'm taking a wild guess here, but looks like the machine that runs this board is still using some old password on that page for me? But what is it?

I did that. I put in my current password then the new password on each of the two lines and press "Save changes"...and still get the same response.
I'm taking a wild guess here, but looks like the machine that runs this board is still using some old password on that page for me? But what is it?

I'm not sure if the login is sensitive to having the "Caps Lock" key on by mistake, but you could check that.

I have an idea. Can you log out, shut down your computer, re-boot, and then log back in? (If your current password doesn't work to log back in, you can contact us through the "Contact Us" link at the bottom of the page). Then you could try to change the password again.

Back
Top Bottom