"Go To My Last Post" Gone

TromboneAl

Give me a museum and I'll fill it. (Picasso) Give me a forum ...
I've noted that the "Go to my most recent post" arrow is missing. That was a useful feature for us narcissists. Is it broken or removed?

I used it as a quick guide to look at threads I cared about enough to post in. Would be nice to have it back.

I've noted that the "Go to my most recent post" arrow is missing. That was a useful feature for us narcissists. Is it broken or removed?
Just noticed it's missing too. Was it there last night?

It's not just narcissistic, it's a valuable guide to determining whether a thread was worthy of my participation and perhaps even subsequent involvement.

I was going to mention this. I think it went away sometime yesterday morning.

Yeah, I noticed it missing yesterday....but I had installed a new Antivirus program, and thought that maybe that's what killed it! I was just searching the UserCP and FAQ's to see how to get it back....then I saw this topic posted.

Like RunningBum, I used to quickly identify topics that I'd posted in.

I want my "Go to last post" arrow back, dag-nabbit!!! :rant:

:'(

If it helps, I remember seeing the arrow on the boards yesterday. It is gone for me as well.

2Cor521

And can we put in an arrow that sends everyone to my posts?

Where was this link at on the forum?
It was just to the left of that little blue box with the white check or v in it, that takes you to the first new post. Left of the subject of the thread.

It's not just narcissistic, it's a valuable guide to determining whether a thread was worthy of my participation and perhaps even subsequent involvement.

This should be included in "best of the best", under irony.

Ha

Back
Top Bottom