PORTAL view from phone

David1961

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
I just finally got a smart phone. I cannot find a way to get the Portal view like I had on my computer. It had the most recent active threads. Is there a way I can get this on an Android phone?

I don't know enough about portal as I use the Tapatalk interface on my Droid. I use the "time line" to pull up the most recent active thread.

Hope that helps.

The portal page and many site features (like the thanks button) are full web version only. The mobile view and app view are fairly stripped down so the site will load more quickly over mobile data connections. :flowers:

I prefer to use my internet browser and sign to the forum the way I do on my laptop. Then I get the active threads box on the side. I prefer this to the mobile app.

The portal page and many site features (like the thanks button) are full web version only. The mobile view and app view are fairly stripped down so the site will load more quickly over mobile data connections. :flowers:
Thanks

Thank you

If using the Android app, try swiping from the left edge and select timeline to see most recent msg

Sent from my HTC VLE_U using Early Retirement Forum mobile app

Back
Top Bottom