Search help

bltkmt

Recycles dryer sheets
I always have trouble searching for two word (or more) terms. For instance, if I wanted to search "silent sea", how do I go about it? I tend to get either results on "silent" or "sea" but not the combination. Thanks.

-- Dumb Guy

+1@ RunningBum on the quotes. Another option is to use the plus sign. For example, in this case, silver+sea.

In advanced search you can also limit the search to just one forum, such as travel.

But I am sure others have mentioned the Netflix show "Silent Sea" somewhere on the forum...why isn't that showing up in the results?

But I am sure others have mentioned the Netflix show "Silent Sea" somewhere on the forum...why isn't that showing up in the results?

A search of the thread “what new series are you watching” shows 7 uses of “silent” and all are related to “silent witness”. For every show there has to be a first mention, perhaps you’re the first for the show Silent Sea :)

In addition to the other comments, I tried the google search and "Silent Sea" came up empty.

I'm gonna suggest that you are having an experience that I have from time to time - "I could have sworn I saw that here", and later, it shows up somewhere else.

-ERD50

Back
Top Bottom