Thanks, Moderators and Admins!

Vicente,

I know just what you mean about young brits on holiday, it is disgraceful how they behave, and they are not much better in their own country. City centers have become terrible places to be late at night when the pubs and bars start emptying them onto the streets. I've watched a few police reality shows on BBC TV with the poor cops having to deal with this every Friday and Saturday night.

Fortunately the folks on this site are much better behaved and don't cause the same amount of trouble after they've been hitting the bottle ;). (at least if they throw up after a drinking session, it is only their own keyboard that gets it :LOL:)

The team here deserves kudos and should be proud of fostering a quality forum community. There is rarely a day that goes by without some issue that needs attention and the team consistently makes well thought decisions on how to handle them.

@Bestwifeever, I thought the contract said you got one of these:

bugatti-veyron1-revise.jpg

Bugatti Veyron $1,700,000. This is by far the most expensive street legal car available on the market today.
It is the fastest accelerating car reaching 0-60 in 2.6 seconds.
Source: Most Expensive Cars In The World: Top 10 List 2009-2010

Now, how in the heck is that even close to LBYM. However, it's a fine ride I bet.:blush:

To a billionaire, this $1.6M car is less of a purchase than for a "millionaire next-door" to buy a run-of-the-mill new car. It is mind-boggling what one can buy with $1B.

But it's OK, and I don't care. I don't covet this Bugatti. Gimme my 2CV and I will be happy.

PS. I don't believe the 2CV has AC. Darn! Wonder if it can be retrofitted on.

Fortunately the folks on this site are much better behaved and don't cause the same amount of trouble after they've been hitting the bottle ;). (at least if they throw up after a drinking session, it is only their own keyboard that gets it :LOL:)
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I never drink and post...:angel:

I'd like to add my thanks to all the past, present and future Mods and Admins. You all do a great j*b of keeping this a civil and pleasant forum!

@Bestwifeever, I thought the contract said you got one of these:

bugatti-veyron1-revise.jpg

Bugatti Veyron $1,700,000. This is by far the most expensive street legal car available on the market today.
It is the fastest accelerating car reaching 0-60 in 2.6 seconds.
Source: Most Expensive Cars In The World: Top 10 List 2009-2010

Ah, the ModeratorMobile! No doubt kept in the ModeratorCave, somewhere on the outskirts of The Villages...

Speaking of "thanks", a big thank you to whoever's been going back into the thread titles and fixing the typos.

Some of these thread titles get typed up with both thumbs as an afterthought, and fixing the spelling makes them a lot easier to find on a search...

Speaking of "thanks", a big thank you to whoever's been going back into the thread titles and fixing the typos.

Some of these thread titles get typed up with both thumbs as an afterthought, and fixing the spelling makes them a lot easier to find on a search...
No problem. I did that the other day with REW's "Move Theme" subject line. :)

I'm not pointing fingers, and I didn't even notice REWahoo's typo-- let alone a number of my own that I've rediscovered. But there have been several threads over the last few weeks (mine among them) needing editing after the editing window was long closed.

I'm just appreciative of the thankless task of cleaning up after the elephant parade...

It is only natural to mis-spell common words but to be absolutely correct with words like Eyjafjallajokull where a touch more care is needed. :D

Back
Top Bottom