"Updated" ER App for IPAD

There is one redeeming feature, at least for me. When a member I have blocked posts, there is a SPOILER button in the post, and clicking it reveals their reply.

Now that I have had several days to get used to it....I must say that I still don't like it!

As others have mentioned the generic Tapatalk app is better at least in the Ad dept. if you don't mind shelling out a couple bucks

OK, revealing I'm clueless about iPad, why not access the site via a browser? Isn't it simpler to use one browser for many sites instead of many apps each for one site?

OK, revealing I'm clueless about iPad, why not access the site via a browser? Isn't it simpler to use one browser for many sites instead of many apps each for one site?
Mobile devices like phone and tablet, in many cases, have choice between web and app version. The web experience can be further customized if the developer has a switch to optimize your experience on the mobile device.

An app which is designed with mobile OS resources can provide a better experience. I am running the app on Android. I have it in dark mode, which is IMO a boon to reading around the home. Also, the tablet with app does not transfer the data and overhead of a web page.

I only use this one app for one site, so not sure about your last question.

There are many choices available for you.

Back
Top Bottom