AFIB

Yes. Good luck and let us know how it goes.
All went well. Back in normal sinus rhythm. Resting rate dropped from 95 to 60, blood pressure is down too. In patient stay for a couple days to get a medicine called tikosyn adjusted that will help control heart rate since I can't do beta blockers. Hard to sleep in a hospital, but otherwise feeling good.

Thanks all for the kind thoughts

Excellent news, glad to hear that all went well.

All went well. Back in normal sinus rhythm. Resting rate dropped from 95 to 60, blood pressure is down too. In patient stay for a couple days to get a medicine called tikosyn adjusted that will help control heart rate since I can't do beta blockers. Hard to sleep in a hospital, but otherwise feeling good.

Thank you for sharing. We are crossing our fingers DH will be a candidate for ablation. His consult is early next month. They tried ablation about 15 years ago, but it didn’t work. They have more data on his condition.
Happy that yours was successful!

Fabulous news.

Back
Top Bottom