Bowflex PR1000 or Blaze?

mystang52

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
We're in process of remodeling, and that includes my basement. I currently have an old Weider home gym, but I will have to take it apart to move it out. It's not worth the hassle to me to put it back together, especially since I only use it for the lat pull and leg press. I cannot find any home gym that offers just these 2 exercises. It appears the Bowflex PR1000 and Blaze would fit my needs
Based on their price I presume they are not of the same quality as their "brothers" on Bowflex's website. I won't spend the $$$ necessary for these more expensive choices.
Besides the lat pulls and leg press, I also have free weights to do a little dumbell curls and light bench press -- just enough to stay "toned."
Does anyone have the PR1000 or Blaze? Will either meet my needs. I presume they are not top quality, but are they junk?

I don’t have one, but the reviews for the Blaze on Amazon are pretty good. There’s also a review where the person compares the Blaze to the PR1000. Recommends to get the blaze. Kind of make me wonder if I should get a Blaze. For the cost, it seems I could get a good workout in without having to go to the gym. I’ve just started working out (about three months), and I’m doing pretty good, but I hate actually going to the gym.

I'm not familiar with the Blaze but if you go with the Bowflex look for a used one, I see them listed often on Craigslist, usually pennies on the dollar.

Back
Top Bottom