calculate your "real" age here

lazygood4nothinbum

Thinks s/he gets paid by the post
http://tinyurl.com/2fjh4c

if everything goes according to plan, my life expectancy is 97.6 years as i'm currently, really, only 29.4 years old. i must have prematurely greyed.

but then, when did anything in my life go according to plan?

It says I'll live to 96.7, I sure hope not. And I'm currently 34.3. So my Driver's License is off almost 20 years, I'll have to take that up with the BMV! DW should be thrilled to be married to such a yound stud.

Thanks, was fun even though probably worth what it cost...

Amusing exercise.
Questionable though... 103.9 life expectency and 31.1 years of age. That's over a 25 year 'discount'.

I guess I better wait until 70 to take SS and maybe go out and buy one of those annuities ... >:D ... and stay out of the way of buses ... :rolleyes:

Depressing results

Biological Age: 57

Real Age: 41.8

Average Life Expectancy: 78

Your Life Expectancy: 93.2

Hmmm - age 64.

:rolleyes: :D :cool: After thirty years in New Orleans - food, fun, party and other keen forms of sin and degradation I croaked years ago but was too curmudgeony to die.

The test says 99 or so - I'm sticking with my old 84.6 number. When I took the test in the 80's still smoking and partying - it was 77 some kind of test at work out of California.

I'm getting a yearning for a fried seafood muffalatta.

heh heh heh - ;)

Last edited:
Biological Age: 53

Real Age: 38.2

Average Life Expectancy: 77

Your Life Expectancy: 91.8

Interesting test. Why did they have "Bald" (& Stocky) on one of their choices?

77 is on the low side of what I would like - I'm thinking 85 is about right.

I really can not imagine a life at 91. That would be 2046 - 38 years from now.
---
I think I'll be looking into that cabin in the woods to live out my final days.

My plan is to live forever. As Dr. Phil would say, "How's that working out for ya?"

I'm 54 but my real age is 48 and I'm going to live to be 82.6!

I think they might change their mind if they asked about the two transplants and the lifetime of diabetes...

Mike D.

The question is, why would I want to live longer if they can't do anything about the deterioration of parts?

My plan is to live forever. As Dr. Phil would say, "How's that working out for ya?"

I'm 54 but my real age is 48 and I'm going to live to be 82.6!

I think they might change their mind if they asked about the two transplants and the lifetime of diabetes...

Mike D.

Aha, Mike D, you have uncovered a fatal flaw in the quiz!
Nevertheless, I wish you a long and happy life!

Hey Guys -- I'm gonna sleep with a 24 year old woman tonight!

I took the test twice. Depending on how I interpret the subjective questions, I've either been "on borrowed time" since 1994 or 2005! There may be something to this. I've read many places that most people underestimate their life expectancy for retirement planning. I've been thinking the most accurate guestimate would be 74--this test confirms the idea that 2008 is a very good year for me to retire! Too bad I don't believe it.

Apparently I ER'd years ago:
Biological age: 47
Real age: 19.5
Average life expectancy: 76
Your life expectancy: 103.5.

This must be a very sophisticated & accurate calculator because it's telling me exactly what I want to read. I think it gives extra credit just for being able to cough out BPs & HDL ratios.

Spouse will probably push the envelope even further...

I am 10 years younger than my actual age.

The longevity wound up being consistent with planning.

Wow I'm 44 and it says I am 23. I will make it to 95.7 years. Can I get that in writing?

52, 42, 86

So my "real age" is 42 which happens to be the answer to the question of what's the meaning of life, the universe, and everything according to the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.

Back
Top Bottom