CVS brain health study with Apple Watch

Maximus

Recycles dryer sheets
I just received an email from CVS to enter a brain health study. Clicking on the link takes you the App Store to download an app called intuition. There is a 30 minute questionnaire. If you are are accepted you will be sent an Apple watch se. You must agree to wear the watch for two years. At the end of the two years you may keep the watch. It appears the study involves memory function. Anyone else had this offer or had experience with it?

I already have an Apple watch but would be interested in the study. Should I try it or stay away?

That sounds really interesting! I would participate if I got the offer. Unfortunately I use android phones so I doubt I would get an invite.

I downloaded the app after reading this and took the questionnaire. They asked a lot of health questions and said I didn’t qualify.

That sounds really interesting! I would participate if I got the offer. Unfortunately I use android phones so I doubt I would get an invite.

Well, you would need to get an iPhone in any event as it is required for an Apple Watch.

I just received an email from CVS to enter a brain health study. Clicking on the link takes you the App Store to download an app called intuition. There is a 30 minute questionnaire. If you are are accepted you will be sent an Apple watch se. You must agree to wear the watch for two years. At the end of the two years you may keep the watch. It appears the study involves memory function. Anyone else had this offer or had experience with it?

I already have an Apple watch but would be interested in the study. Should I try it or stay away?

Not sure why you would do it unless they say they are going to give you some information from the study. You don't need the watch. I guess if you could use your watch with it and could sell the watch they sent you then it might be OK but they probably won't let you do that.

Is it the current Apple SE? I seem to recall that the next Apple Watch OS won't support the Apple SE. If it is then the watch is really obsolete once it can't be supported by the current software. So I think I would likely pass on the offer unless there was info I thought I was going to get from this that would be worthwhile.

I have an android and got the offer. No interest in filling out the questionnaire. Don't want an Apple watch either. YMMV

I wonder how many people filled out the questionnaire (giving them lots of info they wanted) and then didn't get the offer for the watch. If 2% of the respondents are offered the watch, they're getting lots and lots of information from the other 98%. It's not necessarily a scam, but it -may- be a deceptive way to get a lot of data from people.

I wonder how many people filled out the questionnaire (giving them lots of info they wanted) and then didn't get the offer for the watch. If 2% of the respondents are offered the watch, they're getting lots and lots of information from the other 98%. It's not necessarily a scam, but it -may- be a deceptive way to get a lot of data from people.

Or looked at another way: It's probably legit, but since they have requirements, lots of folks won't be chosen. BUT they will NOT waste all that data! They'll find a way to use it or sell it. I'm not touching the survey with a 10 foot pole (or poll for that mater.) YMMV

Back
Top Bottom